Prep Time: 30min
Cook Time: 15min
Hard-boiled egg whites filled with a creamy, tangy blue cheese and low-fat, lactose-free cottage cheese filling, a drizzle of buffalo sauce, turkey bacon and chives.
- 12 ea eggs, hard-boiled, peeled
- 8 fl oz cottage cheese, low-fat, lactose-free
- 2.5 oz blue cheese, reduced-fat, crumbled
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp turkey bacon, cooked, crumbled, chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, minced
- Cut each egg in half, remove yolks.
- In a food processor combine cottage cheese, blue cheese and black pepper; purée until smooth.
- Sprinkle eggs with paprika and, using a piping bag or scoop, fill each with 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Drizzle each egg with buffalo sauce; top with bacon crumbles and chives.
Submitted by: Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
Total Fat: 2.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 440 mg
Calcium: 10% Daily Value
Protein: 12 g
Carbohydrate: 4 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g