- 2/3 cup refrigerated canned sliced carrots, drained
- 2 tablespoons canned crushed pineapple, in juice
- 1/3 cup fat-free light vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fat-free or low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 ice cubes
- pinch grated fresh nutmeg
Place all ingredients except nutmeg into a blender container and blend on high for 30-45 seconds. Pour into serving glasses. Grate a little fresh nutmeg over each smoothie.
Recipe courtesy of Patricia Harmon - Baden, PA. FIRST PRIZE WINNER of The National "got milk?"® "Ultimate" smoothie recipe contest.