- 1 3/4 pounds red potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 cup (1/2-inch pieces) fresh green beans
- 1 cup thin diagonally sliced carrots
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices Sargento® Reduced Fat Deli Style Sliced Swiss Cheese, cut into 1/4-inch strips
Cut potatoes into eighths; toss with 1 tablespoon oil. Place on 15x10-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 450 degree oven 15 minutes.
Toss beans, carrots and onion with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add to baking pan; stir. Continue baking 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Add vegetable mixture; toss well. Cool to room temperature. Add cheese; toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Sargento®