This convenient, tasty recipe provides high-quality protein and other essential nutrients. You can share this graphic with your athletes and active clients on social media one of two ways:
- Download this graphic and use the sample social media posts below.
- Click the blue share button on the graphic and insert your preferred text using the sample social media posts below.
Colby Cobb Salad
Sample Facebook Social Media Posts:
- Easily work protein into your lunch by topping you favorite salads with good sources of protein, like cheese and lean meat, like this Colby Cobb Salad: http://bit.ly/1TLVDFD
- Some experts recommend eating 20-30 grams of high-quality protein for post workout recovery. Try pairing this Colby Cobb Salad with a yogurt and fresh fruit parfait for extra protein. http://bit.ly/1TLVDFD
Sample Twitter Social Media Posts:
- For a tasty meal w/~20-30 g of #protein, pair this Colby Cobb Salad w/yogurt & a fruit parfait http://bit.ly/1TLVDFD
- Getting #protein in at each meal can be as simple as topping salad w/cheese & 3 oz lean meat http://bit.ly/1TLVDFD
Click to go back to the full list of resources.